WHY YOU NEED A BUSINESS MAP
If you were traveling to a new destination, you would want a map or a GPS system. Without a navigational tool, you might get lost, arrive late, or never arrive at all. A business plan is your map, guiding you through the stages of starting and managing your business
AVOID COMMON MISTAKES
Make the road to success even smoother by avoiding the common mistakes. As you write your business plan, watch out for these ten potholes, roadblocks and detours.
- No plan
- No clear audience
- Too much detail or the wrong details
- Poorly defined customer
- Limited market research
- Inadequate competitive assessment
- No meaningful goals or milestones
- Activities no tied to goals.
- Unsupported financial projections
- Inadequate consideration of pitfalls
- Failure to communicate